i’m in my public office (emy j’s) and i can’t focus on what i’m supposed to be doing because the afternoon rush has started. therefore i am going to start recording random statements that i can hear over the din of noise within the place. here are some of the statements:
- you have to keep a hat on to keep your ears warms, right?
- it was almost like a scrapbook or something.
- i opened the refrigerator this morning and found a bottled water in it.
- i’m paying for this! response – then i’ll get the most expensive thing on the menu and teach you not to make that mistake again
- was yours a 12 ounce?
- i’m not sure how to type this – random sheep sounds and laughter
- do you want to sit in the other room? apparently said in response to the random sheep sounds
- i’ll just grab this table.
- that’s the only one with peanut butter?
- i’m sure i’ve never had bad ice cream.
- kids’ for me please
- it’s really sad to be in the company of two medical people.
basically meaningless dribble but i wasn’t able to do anything else because the store suddenly became quite noisy. this is why i am now grabbing my coffee and leaving.