just thought i would record how cool of a day it has been. here is what the day has involved:
- i ran the just run half marathon race today and had the fastest finishing time i have had in two years
- walked my dogs about a mile and a half today – i love walking my basset hounds
- received in the mail a new woot shirt.
- cut the lawn – i love cutting grass
- hung out and talked with my boys until they went to a concert with some friends
- grabbed some sandwiches with my cute wife and went to pfiffner park for the stevens point riverfront jazzfest. we sat at the park with a few thousand people, watched the sunset, and listened to live jazz.
- came home to find a live internet broadcast of the bama/vt game
it was really a fun day. i love point.