as i have posted over the past couple of entries i have mentioned some of the animations i’ve made for our fall retreat that is coming up next weekend. to goof off a little before each gathering we’re going to starteach one with a random “up front” game. to add a little most ziest to these games i’ve set up sound effects for each one and i am working on videoes to introduce each one. i finished the rough draft on the first one today. this is just the rough cut of the video. i’ll be making more changes tomorrow.
here’s the intro:
as i have said earlier – i love swish. it is more than powerful enough for the things i need to do and yet simple enough that it doesn’t take me forever to create something.
since i’m talking about programs that i enjoy using i figure i’ll post a few of my favorite programs that are probably running on my desktop or laptop at this very moment:
- swish – shockwave flash animation
- adobe photoshop elements – photoshop lite – does most everything i need from layers to nef conversion for a 1/4 of the price of the real thing.
- keynote – mac powerpoint – i use it on my laptop.
- a href=”http://wbloggar.com/”>w.bloggar – blogging client – it’s free and it’s great. i just wish it was available for my mac.
- mozilla firefox – the greatest browser around on windows or mac (though i do like safari on the mac also).
- audacity – free mutlitrack digital recorder.
- itunes – i was originally all about realplayer but buying an ipod swapped me over