for those of you following the house selling preparation of the terrell home here’s the work we finished on our house today.
- painted adam’s accent wall
- added four more bags of cedar mulch to the landscaping in the front yard
- added two bags of river rock to the walkway in the backyard
- installed curtain hold backs on the living room window
- removed the doogie door enabled storm door from our back door
- straighten up our boxes and worked on moving them into a self storage unit
since we had college bible study at our house last night we weren’t able to do anymore. i know this is boring for most of y’all but i figure this will be an interesting way to keep track of what we do over the two weeks before we place our house on the market.
the work continues over the next week.