last night i found a new website addiction. every day carry is a website that people send photos to of the “tools/equipment” they carry with them every day. i tend to think that most of the photos are from people who, in my opinion, spend way too much money on their “every day carry” (edc). while i might not care about my stuff being this cool i still really enjoy seeing what people consider their edc.
so the photo above is of my edc. while i carry other things with me in the messenger bag that holds my netbook (an old land’s end convertible messenger bag/backpack that noah used as a school bag when he was in 3rd or 4th grade) the photo above is of the things that i pretty much always have on me when i step out the front door of my home.
here’s a list of the items in the photo
- 64 gb zune hd with broken glass that i am too cheap to fix
- my keys with a leatherman "style" keychain tool & old original rapala lure on it
- moleskine plain reporter with 2 bandages
- my phone from sprint (thanks devon)
- derringer wallet pen (introduced to this by adam h)
- veritas pocket screwdriver (i’ve given many of these away)
- wallet given to me for CHRISTmas years ago
of course, i have tons of other “necessary things” in the messenger bag which is usually with me but the above list are my true edc’s.
anyone who knows the terrell philosophy of the 4 things with which a man can fix almost any problem (something my dad taught me and i have passed down to adam and noah) will notice them all present.