I need to…
- Replace the top, right side pulley on one of the garage doors that has been eaten through by the cord.
- Replace a heater core hose on Saturn that has a small leak and go ahead and replace the front disc pads and rotors while I am at.
- Clean my study.
- Sand off the rust from the rocker panels of the Fred the Sentra to get her ready for welding.
- Still figure out this page number situation – actually I have a guy who is helping with it but my pride is pushing me to try and figure it out on my own before he sends me the corrected file.
- Order material for new sermon series at Tapestry.
- Prepare Sunday’s sermon.
- Respond to some church mail.
- Practice my chaplain look.
Unfortunately I don’t have much desire to do any of this. At least this counts for the blog. Hopefully my life will get more productive after I finish my coffee with Eric at Emy J’s.