last night i gmail chatted for the first time. once again gmail rocks. i’m not much into IMing. in fact, i pretty much hate it. yet, it is cool to know that i could chat with someone through my email page (i.e. gmail.google.com) if i wanted to. in the case of last night it was pam and she was twenty feet away from me. still it was cool to try it out.
i just thought i would throw this out there because i love gmail.
here are the websites that i use the most:
- google – the best search engine for my uses.
- gmail – google’s email
- flickr – almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
- del.icio.us – social bookmarking
- library thing – social library catologing
- lifehacker – don’t live to geek; geek to live.
- technorati – blog searching
- bloglines – rss aggregator
- ebible – a social approach to the bible
- wikipedia – massive, collaborative online encyclopedia
- youtube – a great source for humor, shows, clips, trailers, etc.
- cool running – a great source for running information
- wordpress – okay, i don’t really go to this site very often but wordpress is the blogging code that i use for both this blog and the youth ministry site so i figured i would throw it is since i visit my blog and the youth ministry website very often.
my run for the day
distance – 3.5 miles
total time – 32:21
pace – 9:14/mile