conveniently enough i have been a green bay packers fan since i was in eighth grade and james lofton started playing for them. yet somehow it’s even more fun to watch them play when you’re only an hour a way from lambeau field. GO PACK!
btw, sharron walters made the above cheese head for our gnome (clive) before we left baton rouge for wisconsin.
this was on lifehacker today and i thought it was interesting. the article is “five signs that your life is on autopilot.” here are the five signs (without description – you’ll have to read the article for them):
1. you know exactly where you will be in 5 years (and it depresses you!).
2. your career is what your parents wanted you to do.
3. you went straight from school to college to work.
4. you did well in school and automatically chose a college course that was the hard to gain acceptance into (eg medicine or law)
5. your interests and/ or hobbies are all the same as from when you were a child.