one of pam’s friends posted the following from another blog she reads. i hadn’t seen it before, loved it, and thought i would repost it over here. the original post can be found here.
1. Get baptized by the craziest guy in town.
3. Do amazing things for people and ask them to not tell anyone.
5. When possible, forgive and restore people, even if they betrayed you.
6. Live in a way that provokes gossip.
7. Win the most grace competition.
8. Keep the party going.
9. Serve people (note: nose plugs may be required).
10. If you’re sad cry.
11. Empower people to do the extraordinary.
12. Act like a rock star in a
13. Radically simplify theology.