first, let me say “thanks” to those of you who told me that the blog is working and viewable for you. the blog apparently works for everyone except the austins. i believe that this is my blog protecting me from some evil that the austins are trying to perpetrate against me. so be warned austins my loyal blog has seen through your evil plans and will continue to prevent you from working against me. turn from your evil ways my peruvian friends.
second, it’s probably strange but as i walk my dogs i find myself daydreaming about what tapestry might be. i do this alot. i walk the dogs and think about what a service produced by the whole community of faith could be like or how we could be involved within the community or seeing people come to CHRIST and have their lives changed or finding new ways to fight for GOD’s justice within our community and the world. it always makes me smile. the problem with this is that as i am daydreaming i don’t do the greatest job of paying attention to what is happening around me. this is why tonight while wearing a dopey smile on my face i nearly walked into another person heading the opposite direction. still, i was happy with my little dream of being a progressive, evangelical church.
SIDE SIDE NOTE – “the office” is about to come on. woohoo.
- guess what i have flaws … occasionally i hit someone with my car.
- “she looks awful.” “she always looks like that. it’s not my fault.”
- i have to be liked, but it’s not a compulsive thing like my need to be praised.
- she’s in a better place. … actually the place that she’s in is the freezer.
- it’s up to me to get rid of the curse. i’m not superstitious but i am a little stitious.
- with the electricity we are using to keep meredith alive we could power a small fan for two days. you tell me what is most ethical.
- maybe there’s some type of monster. like a creature with the body of a walrus and the head of a sea lion.
- is there a GOD? if not then what are all these churches for? and WHO is JESUS’s DAD?
- a woman shouldn’t have to be hit by a car to find out she may have rabies, but that is where we are and it frustrates me.
- i’m petrified of nipple chaffing. once it starts it becomes a vicious circle. – pam has decided that at the next road race i participate in i will be wearing a t-shirt with this quote on it
- european offices are naked all the time.
- i know a great taxidermists. we could have her stuffed. well actually he’s not great but he’s pretty good.
SIDE SIDE SIDE NOTE – montana, our female basset, is snoring at this moment like an 80 year 400 pound man.